Terms and Conditions
Yoga Directory SA is an online platform offering a directory for yoga teachers, studios, services and products in South Africa as well as the advertising of yoga events, workshops, retreats and teacher trainings. By using this sight, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Information provided by Applicants
- Applicant: refers to any teacher, studio, brand representative, person or hosts who apply to join our online directory.
- When applicants apply for our website, they are confirming that their given information is accurate and true. Any applicants that misuse the Yoga Directory SA platform and provide incorrect and/or misleading information may be subject to suspension or termination of their profile or listing, without refund. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure their information is up to date and current. If any misconduct is noticed by a website user, it is suggested that this information be reported to Yoga Directory SA.
- All information submitted to Yoga Directory SA is screened and accepted before being published onto the website. Any information considered misleading, insulting or incorrect may be omitted from the Yoga Directory SA website.
- Yoga Directory SA makes no representation about the standard of the teacher, studio, product, service and/ or event. All information is provided “As is” without any warranty of any kind.
Due to the nature of our site, information including images, text and videos will constantly be updated and changed.
Responsibilities of Directory listing applicants - Teachers, Studios, Products and Services
- By submitting the application form, the applicant confirms that all information provided is true and accurate. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure their information is kept updated and current.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure they maintain professional conduct with referrals that come from the Yoga Directory SA website.
- All teacher, studio or service directory listing is paid 6 months or yearly in advance. Should a listing be terminated before the end of their yearly listing, no refunds will be made. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure they are aware of their directory membership period.
The applicant is responsible for any and all bookings, orders and/or payments for any products, services or events that are listed on our directory. Emails that are received by Yoga Directory SA from clients showing interest in events will be informed of the correct booking process. Necessary links and contact details will be given on the respective listings where bookings can be made.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they have legal rights to any images / or videos submitted to Yoga Directory SA as well as products submitted to the site. Yoga Directory SA holds the right to remove any listing, data or image on the website. If any image uploaded is unlawfully by copyright, the applicant is responsible to deal with any legal and monetary cost dealing with copyright infringement.
Responsibilities of event, workshop, retreat and teacher training hosts
- By submitting the application form, applicants confirm that all information provided is true and accurate.
- It is the responsibility of the event host to ensure that they have legal rights to any images and/ or videos submitted to Yoga Directory SA. Yoga Directory SA holds the right to remove any listing, data or image on the website. If any image uploaded is unlawfully by copyright, the teacher and/or studio is responsible to deal with any legal and monetary cost dealing with copyright infringement.
- It is the responsibility of the event host to ensure they maintain professional conduct with referrals that come from the Yoga Directory SA website.
- Should an event change, be rescheduled or cancelled, it is the responsibility of the host to relay relevant information to Yoga Directory SA.
- In the case where changed are made to an event, workshop, retreat or teacher training once it has already been advertised on various platforms, will be subject to additional fees.
- Each event listing is paid in advance. Should an event be cancelled once advertising has been done, no refunds will be made.
- If hosting parties are listing a number of events in advance, it is the responsibility of the hosting teacher or party to ensure application forms are filled out within 3 weeks of the event. Failure to do so will result in events not been advertised and no refunds being made.
- Yoga Directory SA is not liable for any misleading information and or expenses that may result from incorrect costs, venue, details and/or payment agreements.
Rights of the teacher, studio or event host
- The teacher, studio or event host has the right to request insights of their social media and newsletter posts up until the date of the event. After the start date of the event, retreat or teacher trainings have occurred, the listing will be removed from the website and social media accounts and insights will no longer be available
- The teacher, studio or event host has the right to follow up on advertising packages that have not been fulfilled within the time frame leading up to the event.
- Yoga Directory SA holds no liability for situations that occur between a site visitor/ client and an event host. It is the responsibility of the event, retreat, workshop or teacher training host to maintain a transparent and professional attitude towards new clients.
Yoga Directory SA holds the right to delete any comments that are deemed inappropriate or harmful towards site visitors, teachers, studios or event hosts.
- Yoga Directory SA holds no guarantees for any bookings for events, workshops, retreats or teacher trainings listed on our website.
- Yoga Directory SA holds the right to decide when social media and newsletter posts will be done.
- Event, workshop and retreat listings will be removed from our website and social media accounts after the event has occurred. Teacher training listings will be removed from our website and social media accounts one month after the start date.
- Yoga Directory SA holds no guarantees for any product sales once joining our directory.
- Yoga Directory SA is not responsible for the orders and payments for any products on our website. Direct links will be added to the products personal online store. Any orders or queries made through the website or via email will be forwarded to the brand's email and or online store.
- Yoga Directory SA is not responsible for any refunds and or returns for any products listed on our directory. Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the products listed on our directory should be made directly to the brand or company from which the product was purchased.
Yoga Directory SA provides external links for your convenience. Yoga Directory SA holds no liability for any content on external links. The use of external links is at your own risk
All payments made by applicants are to be done via Payfast. Once your application form has been approved you will receive an invoice. Proof of payments should be sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. Once payments are received, your directory or event listing will be added to the website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Yoga Directory SA shall not be responsible for any loss, liability, damage (either direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense that may be suffered by you or any third party (including a company), as a result of which may be directly or indirectly, to access and use of the website, information contained on the website or any personal information submitted to the system.
Yoga Directory SA is not liable for any loss to you, third person or corporation for any loss, damage or expense that may result from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information available on the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content, trademarks and data on Yoga Directory SA website, including but not limited to text, design, graphics and icons are the property of Yoga Directory SA.
Yoga Directory SA holds no responsibility, and shall not be laible for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of access to, the use of, or browsing this website as well as the downloading of any material or images from Yoga Directory SA.
Updating Terms and Conditions
Yoga Directory SA reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove sections or the whole of these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Changes will become effective immediately after posted to the Yoga Directory SA website. It is the User’s responsibility to periodically check these Terms & Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of the Yoga Directory SA website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to these Terms & Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Yoga Directory SA is hosted controlled in and operated within the Republic of South Africa. The South African law governs the use or inability to use this website and these terms and conditions. If a website user accesses the Yoga Directory SA website from locations out of South Africa, it is the user's responsibility to ensure compliance with all local laws. These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.